Cookies general information
- Session cookies to facilitate your browsing on the website and/or your use of the Services;
- Google Analytics, a website analysis service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”) to measure the website’s audience;
- Social buttons, such as Facebook’s “like” button or Twitter’s “logo”, to be able to share the website’s content on social platforms.
The 'Help' function of your browser should tell you how. Another solution is to follow the links below that provide instructions for managing the cookies settings of commonly used browsers:
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
- Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies
- Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences?redirectlocale=en-US&redirectslug=Enabling+and+disabling+cookies
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/kb/ph21411
Also, if you do not want Google Analytics to be used in your browser, you can install the browser add-on for Google Analytics available for download athttps://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
You may also want to visit www.aboutcookies.org, which contains comprehensive information on how to do this in a variety of browsers. Please note that if you block cookies, you may not have full access to all features or pages of our website.